Pricing that fits your Home
Up to 1,499 Sq. Ft.
+$40 for each 500 Sq. Ft. increment.*Certify a Home
- More than just an inspection report, see home information and insights on the HomeCloud App
- 30-Day Major Repair Concierge
- Unlimited Re-Certification of completed repairs
- 90-Day Warranty
- Store documents and service provider contact information on the App
- Easy booking and fast 24-hour certification turnaround
This can be added once you Schedule your Home Certification:
Radon is colorless, odorless, and extremely carcinogenic (cancer-causing). Get a radon test once and add it to your HomeCloud app to the benefit of all future home-owners.
- It can affect homes anywhere in the U.S.
- The only way to check for elevated levels of radon in your home is with testing.
- High levels of radon can be found in any building.
- This report will be added to My Home in your HomeCloud app when ready.
Wood Destroying Report
Wood destroying organisms (termites) are often called “silent destroyers” as they are capable of causing serious structural damage to a home while remaining hidden within the walls or foundation. Homeowners will spend an average of $3,000 to repair damage caused by termites, which is why we recommend scheduling annual termite inspections to catch infestations early. Reports available within 1 - 2 days.
- Termites damage approximately 600,000 homes in the U.S. each year
- Termites can be present in homes of all ages, even newer ones
- Early termite damage can be difficult to spot and diagnose for anyone other than a trained professional
- Many lenders or insurance companies will require a termite inspection
Well Water Test
$149 - $249
You should always schedule a comprehensive well water test on a home with a well. Municipal water sources are tested and filtered, but ensuring the potability of water sourced from a private well is the responsibility of the homeowner. Well water testing should be performed at regular intervals to detect the presence of any new contaminants.
$149 - Standard Well Water Test (E. coli, Coliform)
$249 - FHA/VA/USDA Well Water Test (Standard + Nitrate, Nitrite, Lead)
Reports available within 2 - 3 days.
- While small amounts of contaminants may be harmless, higher levels can affect both humans and animals
- The taste and appearance of water alone are not reliable determinants of water quality
- Individual or small shared well systems are not regulated by the EPA
- Even if a home is on municipal water, it may still be worth it to make sure the water is safe
Digital Floor Plan
$50 - $130
Floor plans are often considered one of the most important features of a listing. They enhance a home's marketability and serve as a valuable home management tool add-on when tagged with the detailed information provided by a HomeCloud Certification. Room layouts and measurements help current and future occupants better understand how a home's interior size and shape might work for them.
$50 (up to 2,000 SF)
+$10 for each 500 SF increment (contact us for a quote if over 6,000 SF)
Floor plans available within 1 - 2 days.
- Floor plan data is conveniently collected during the Home Certification visit
- Over 80% of recent homebuyers said they were more likely to visit a home with a floor plan they like
- An ANSI-aligned digital GLA and floor plan speed up the appraisal process
- Tagged floor plans display the location of important items (e.g., water shutoff valve, electrical panel)